Monday, November 21, 2011

Thanksgiving '11

A few thankful thoughts. In no particular order:
  • Healthy, beautiful, baby girl: This time last year I wasn't even imagining I'd be sitting here bouncing Ladybug on my lap; for that matter, I was still on prevent-a-baby meds! My, how life can change in a year!
  • A wonderful husband: He has put up with a lot in the last year. Just read "The Dude's Guide" to get an idea.
  • Awesome in-laws: Everything from loaning cars to helping with barf bags.
  • Two fuzzy tail-wagging critters: They provide laughs and teach patience.
  • A running vehicle: One is better than none.
  • Understanding landlords: I can feel free to beg them not to cash the rent check just yet...
  • Insurance: Babies cost $16,000. That doesn't include what it cost to create the exit and then close it back up!

No comments:

Post a Comment