- Healthy, beautiful, baby girl: This time last year I wasn't even imagining I'd be sitting here bouncing Ladybug on my lap; for that matter, I was still on prevent-a-baby meds! My, how life can change in a year!
- A wonderful husband: He has put up with a lot in the last year. Just read "The Dude's Guide" to get an idea.
- Awesome in-laws: Everything from loaning cars to helping with barf bags.
- Two fuzzy tail-wagging critters: They provide laughs and teach patience.
- A running vehicle: One is better than none.
- Understanding landlords: I can feel free to beg them not to cash the rent check just yet...
- Insurance: Babies cost $16,000. That doesn't include what it cost to create the exit and then close it back up!
Monday, November 21, 2011
A few thankful thoughts. In no particular order: